At Jake's Auto & Truck Repair, we do what we can to be environmentally aware. Some of the steps we take are as follows:
- Recycle all of the used fluid
- Return batteries to factory
- Recycle scrap metal
- Recycle parts (i.e. send cores back to manufacturer)
- Promote vehicle maintenance
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning solvents
If you are looking for some ways that you too can be more environmentally minded when it comes to your vehicle, try the following:
- Reduce weight. Take out the extra junk.
- Use the recommended fuel.
- Avoid sudden starts and stops.
- Check your tire pressure.
- Park in the shade, and use a/c only when needed.
- Get regular tune-ups
This is a group effort. If we all work together, we can save our planet for future generations.