Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Is Your Car Making Your Allergies Worse?

Spring is one of my favorite times of year!  I love seeing the world come back to life after being asleep for the winter.  I love the tulips and daffodils, and the little buds on the trees as they slowly turning into leaves and flowers.  The only thing I don’t look forward to each spring is my allergies!  The itchy eyes and nose, the persistent coughs and sneezes.  Sometimes I go inside just to find relief from those pesky allergies.  

What about your car though?  If you’re driving, will your allergies be better or worse in your car?  Just by changing the cabin air filter, you can reduce allergens in your car!  The cabin air filter collects dirt, dust, and pollen.  A dirty or clogged cabin air filter can also affect the efficiency of your air conditioner.  A cabin air filter should be checked and inspected every year to help you and your passengers breathe easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Driving Series: Don't Leave Your Kids in the Car!

Summer is here!  You are hopefully enjoying your air conditioner as you drive through town. (If not, make sure you call Jake's Auto to h...